WHY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
We are working with a Chemical Processing Company, a major producer of a wide range of chemicals, with leading market positions and brands in countries around the world to fill a key role in this chemical processing plant. This plant has had a major management shift with a new plant manager that has just come on board recently and is looking to upgrade the talent level; and the corporation is spending money to update equipment, systems, and personnel to world class levels. This is your opportunity to make the impact and help grow and improve business operations
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THIS ROLE
If selected, you will manage the capital projects for this chemical processing plant operation. The company is looking a a wide variety of CAPEX projects and need someone that can drive these to completion. As a member of the engineering team you will have responsibilities for managing several projects in various stages of completion.
- AR Preparation and Submission.
- Facility Design.
- Start up and Project Completion.
- Organizes ?Post Mortem? (lessons learned) project review.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor?s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering (preferred) and 4 or more years of degreed professional experience in chemical manufacturing or a related industry environment.
- 4 or more years of experience in a Project Manager or Project Engineer role for chemical, petrochemical or refinery CAPEX projects.
- Solid working knowledge of best practices for project management work processes.
- Working knowledge of chemical process equipment: rotating equipment, heat transfer, solids handling, storage tanks and vessels.
- Will have a history of project execution, within budget and timelines
- Very strong customer focus capabilities to closely interact with multiple organizational levels. Strong interpersonal, communication, administrative, personal motivation, and personal adaptability skills.
- Physical demands: Ability to wear respirator, steel toed shoes and hard hat and work outside. Activities include standing, stooping, and climbing tanks
EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY: Candidates are required to have unrestricted legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future. (e.g. US Citizen, US permanent resident, etc.) PLEASE NOTE: Temporary visas (e.g. H1B, F1, EAD, OPT, etc.) cannot be considered for this role.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
The company has a wide range of benefits, a solid base compensation and bonus program and a potential "ground floor" opportunity with the new plant manager to bring this plant to world class status.