Sr. Project Coordinator
?We are looking for Sr. Project Coordinator for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Sr. Project Coordinator
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- ?The Sr. Project Coordinator provides high-level administration and project and support to the HIX Program Director.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Act as liaison between team members, senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Keep track of project schedules and goals, determining priorities based on project schedules.
- Documents and maintains records of meeting minutes, decisions, project reports, schedules, budgets, cost tracking reports, and other pertinent records.
- Review documents and reports, including data analysis and reporting.
- Tracks and completes project tasks, follows up on open items, and tracks issues.
- Understands the various organizations involved in the project and their interests.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with project team members, senior leadership, and stakeholders.
- Ensures that tasks and outputs are timely, of the highest quality, and are tailored to the unique needs of the project’s stakeholders.
- Prepares and designs presentation-ready project reports using graphics and desktop publishing software; integrates word and excel files into reports. Prepares slides, overheads, and handouts for presentations or reports. Develops templates for reporting and communication.
- Schedules meetings, coordinates conference calls, and records meeting minutes.
- Responds proactively to requests for information.
- Otherresponsibilities / tasks as assigned.
- The competencies critical to this position include flexibility, superb organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to identify inefficiencies and recommend solutions.
People who will be successful in this position are those who possess:
- Bachelor’s degreedesired or equivalent experiencesupporting executives.
- Must have 5 – 10 years of solid project and administrative supporting C-level executives.
- Experience working on complex projects, preferably IT and/or healthcare or government.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task with strong analytical skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime, if needed.
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and judgment.
- Team player and demonstrated collaborative approach.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced experienceMS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SHAREPOINT, Outlook