Be involved in projects with our Project Controls Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future! WSP is currently initiating a search for a Sr. Project Controls Specialist for our New Haven, Connecticut office.
Expected duties would include:
- Project tracking
- Invoice processing
- Site inspections
- Daily/weekly/monthly reports, project closeout etc.
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
Education / Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a Construction Field
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management desired, or related degree
- Maintain computation books; process contractor payments.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret construction design drawings and read and understand construction specifications.
- Maintain RFI, Submittal, and Change order logs.
- Maintain a conformed set of project plans.
- Process change orders and extra work payments.
- Strong office and organization skills.
- Attend meetings and draft minutes.
- Assists the PM and project team in the monitoring and execution of contract administrative and technical requirements.
- Computer Program experience – ProjectWise, SharePoint, Adobe a plus.
- Various Project Tracking abilities – Create Progress Reports, Budgets, Labor, Equipment, Materials, Forecasts, Discrepancies, Project Closeout, etc.
- Communicate, manage and provide guidance to Office & Field staff in completing all required duties.
- Work effectively with CTDOT staff in providing oversight and management of this project.
- Local candidates preferred
- Ability to immediately work in the United States required