Honeywell's Federal Manufacturing & Technologies business manages the U. S. Department of Energy's Kansas City National Security Campus in Missouri and New Mexico, manufacturing sophisticated mechanical, electronic and engineered-material components for our nation's defense system. Honeywell is on the leading edge of supplying engineering and manufacturing expertise for our nation's defense and national security.
Summary of Duties:
- Analyzes, develops, and coordinates plans for assigned projects. Develops and maintains project planning networks for complex projects related to Inspection activities.
- Reports status of project plans and, if necessary, develops and presents recovery plans at to support customer demand.
- Negotiates project related changes with internal and external customers to assure product process and quality requirements are met.
- Routinely uses supply chain knowledge and FM&T ERP/MES/CMS systems to gather data required to manage project plans.
- May participate on Product Realization Teams to develop and implement project plans that support weapon program development and qualification activities from a support function role to mitigate factory deficiencies.
- Evaluates project status and potential issues; and initiates appropriate contact with internal FM&T supply chain to resolve issues.
- Facilitates teams in resolving critical quality operations support problems that occur in development, pre-production, and production.
- Captures, recommends, and coordinates workload priorities with inspection departments.
- May participate in centers of excellence to assure business initiatives align with technology roadmap.
- This includes analysis of customer needs, translation of those needs into practical plans, and development of project initiatives for inspection areas.
- Monitors and assures compliance with customer requirements.
- Works with industrial engineers in developing budgets and forecasts, and analyzes and reports productivity status for inspection resources.
- May write and perform programming, coding, SQL queries, compiles data, analyses results, prepares and maintains documentation and proposes and implements recommendations.
- Identifies and recommends innovative approaches to defined work and participates in creative problem solving and process improvement changes using Six Sigma tools.
- Leads, trains, and mentors Analysts I and II in Quality tools, processes and programs.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established ES&H requirements to ensure the protection of associates, the public, and the environment. Takes actions necessary to stop work when an unsafe condition or action is identified.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, Engineering, Communications, Supply Chain Mgmt or a related technical field.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in administering, maintaining, and analyzing metrics for projects, programs, quality, and technical performance.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Must have or have the ability to obtain a DOE security clearance
- Experience with Excel, Access, MicroStrategy, SQL scripts and reporting systems is preferred
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP/MRP application experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Management and data analysis.
- Ability to identify and make recommendations for resolution of project related problems utilizing analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understands connectivity between Quality and ISC/Engineering/Facilities/AME/Etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Management, demand management, contract management, and financial management.