Principal duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain an overall security strategy for the products and tools used to deliver Connected Services to internal and external customers
- Work closely with CISO and Product Security Office to understand current IT threats and mitigations available and then implement/share with customers.
- Provide guidance to the Connected Services business regarding the services, products and features needed to meet modernsecurity standards and capabilities.
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of problems, creating alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business
- Monitor/influence System Releases with regard to security features, for internal and external partner tools, to provide our customers with the most secure system level solutions.
- Knowledge of the features, tools and processes used for maintaining network and Internet security, including the ability to develop and implement safeguards for the prevention of intrusion and unauthorized access to Cloud and on premise networked systems.
- Provide recommendations to customers based on Rockwell and Connected Services tools to implement safety/security countermeasures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Rockwell Automation product groups, sales and partners to support and drive solution development and deployment.
- Gather customer feedback for the integration of new features into future products.
- Work closely with all of the business units in Rockwell Automation to develop a consistent internal and external strategy to overcome existing and future cyberthreats
- Work with the Product Security Office and CISO on security incidents
- Position is based in Mayfield Village, OH but could be worked from our Milwaukee, WI HQ's.
- Bachelordegree in engineering, computer science, applied mathematics or similar technical field.
- 8+ years overall professional experience.
- 5years of diversified experience including work in areas such as; Cyber-security, IT, Cloud deployment and services, software development or industrial control systems.
- 3+ years Securityexperience (Cyber, IT, Networking, etc..).
- The ability to learn technology, influence and gain respect of a technical community and Sr. Management
- Desire to work in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Familiarity with APIs, web services (RESTful and SOAP), and service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Security certifications such as Security+, CISSP, CCSP, SSCP
- Cloud Security Alliance certification (CCSK)
- Azure Cloud Cyber Securityexperience.
- Working knowledge of industrial automation: system architecture, products, controllers, networks, etc...
- Demonstrated track record of success in helping enterprise customers deploy important workloads to the cloud in a secure and compliant manner.