The Senior Programmer/Analyst will be part of a small team responsible for developing and maintaining a wide range of internal applications at the firm. An ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of application development experience with Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, SharePoint) at a law firm.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and build enhancements to our existing SharePoint-based records management systems for our e-Discovery and Records departments
- Enhance and support the front-end for our enterprise search system
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications which support our legal recruiting, secretarial services, and operations departments
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle from requirements gathering to development
- Provide production support for existing applications and systems
- Provide off-hours support when necessary
In addition, responsibilities related to maintaining firm and client information are to be adhered to by all employees. This includes complying with the firm’s information security policies, protecting firm assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference, and reporting securityevents or potential events or othersecurityrisks to management.
- 5+ years of experience with software design and development, preferably C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Visual Studio, and Entity Framework
- 2+ years of experience with the AngularJS framework
- Experience working with XSL transforms is a plus
- Knowledge of records management, and experience working with records management software (such as FileTrail) is a plus
Education and/or experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or demonstrable equivalent work experiencerequired
- 5-7 years of application development experience with Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, SharePoint) required
- Law firm experience strongly preferred