Programmer Analyst Advisory ensures delivery and support of technically complex solutions to meet the evolving business requirements in the area of risk management and regulations/compliance.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the standards of reliability, scalability and availability, and best practices around the development of application services and common component are met.
The incumbent will need to have strong technical background and leadership skills to provide technology guidance on projects to ensure consistency in approaches and to optimize technology synergy.
The candidate will need to interact with various stakeholders including Business Analysts, business users, vendors, Infrastructure and Production Support Team.
The incumbent will influence the technological solution in relationship to architecture, design and development and leverage common components and enterprise technologies as part of delivering the solution.
Design and build scalable applications, code review and ensure good coding practice and quality is maintained. Write automated test suite and utilize CIAD process.
- 10+ years of software development
- At least 6 years of experience developing in a Unix/Linux Environment
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS (Sybase/Oracle)
- Knowledge and experience with Big Data related technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and with No-SQL database (e.g. Cassandra) preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Python. Experience with Scala would be an asset
- Experience with Continuous integration and delivery would be an asset.
A post graduate degree in a computer science, math or engineering related discipline is desirable, along with at least 6-8years of practical experience in developing and deploying complex technoloy
Experience with risk management and Derivatives applications (like Interest Rate, Equity, and Credit Derivatives) would be an asset.
Experience supporting multiple products, estimating project resource requirements, and managing product delivery schedules and associated risks are essential.
Requisition ID: 3022.