JOB SUMMARY: This Senior Programmer Analyst position is an expert level PeopleSoft Developer position with a significant role in designing, developing, implementing, testing, and supporting the PeopleSoft applications yielding solutions and strategies for solving complex business processes to improve the Team Member experience. This position supports a 24×7 mission critical application and could include backup support for other applications.
- Support the HR Transformation with the development and testing of new features using PeopleSoft HCM, ELM, Oracle Service Cloud and other 3rd applications including Electronic Onboarding, Fluid, Self-Service, Workflow, Dashboards, Analytics, etc. This includes supplementing the current support team during the Transformation by assisting in the maintenance and support of PeopleSoft using established best practices
- Provide thought leadership and mentorship in the transition of knowledge to other Team Members.
- Collaborate in team environment and independently with vendors, HRIS and IT teams on projects, support, application development and standardization
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in developing Fluid Applications is a must
- 5+ years technical experience with PeopleSoft HCM and ELM 9.2.
- Significant experience with PeopleTools 8.54 and higher, Application Engine, Integration Broker, PeopleCode, Component Interface Objects, Web Services, Approval Framework (AWE), BI Publisher, PeopleSoft Interaction Hub, and Testing Framework
- Experience with defined PMO processes including Agile and Waterfall
- Expertise and experience with complex technical solutions
- Experience with mentoring other team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to independently learn new modules of PeopleSoft