The cornerstone of the Edward Jones Client experience is the relationship between the client and branch team. A key enabler of the relationship is the client's digitalexperience; clients want to engage and connect with their branch teams online. As a Senior Programmer Analyst on the IS Digital Marketing Team, you'll collaborate with our team to deliver an innovative and unique client experience across iOS, Android, and traditional desktop platforms.
If you thrive in a world where technology is always changing and enjoy making things happen, the IS Digital Marketing Team at Edward Jones is for you. You'll join a team of high-performing associates who are motivated to make an impact on the lives of our clients.
What you'll do…
- Design – Perform lead analyst role to design, code, test, debug, and maintain applications
- Develop – Modify and develop complex information systems involving all phases of systems analysis and programming
- Adapt – Shift work between different environments and multitask
- Implement – Analyze, design, code and document programs and enhancements
- Test – Conduct code walkthroughs to ensure programs meet the specified quality standards
- Plan – Assist with defining and meeting business requirements, preparing detailed software specifications, and providing program or system level estimates
- Monitor – Provide system support, including on-call pager rotation
- Mentor – Provide guidance, training and mentorship on the business impact of the systems supported, technical systems design, development of best practices, and IS processes and tools
What You'll Need...
- Senior level experience with a minimum of 5 years working with Java, J2EE and SQL
- Must be able to perform full life cycle development
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or as an individual contributor as well as mentoring of other associates
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience or training in the AGILE project management methodology is a plus