Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Design and develop new modules
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schema that represent and support business processes
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
As Programmer Analyst, will perform the following tasks on the assigned projects:
- Created blue print documentation and solve issues in go-live.
- Defined Enterprise Structure, Personnel Structure and Pay scale Structure
- Customize personal data, family data and addresses to facilitate entry of employee information
- Plan, Evaluate, troubleshoot various issues, reading OSS notes and recommend/apply SAP support package upgrades and patches.
- Customized Info groups for various personnel actions
- Customized Info type menus as per the requirements
- Creating Requisitions, status reasons for the Requisitions and Training employees for creating requisitions
- Creating Jobs, scheduling & running jobs and troubleshooting the failed jobs.