$100K — $150K *
Sr Is Rep
Performs a variety of information technology functions, which may be technical, operational, process oriented or project oriented. Under general supervision and with very little functional guidance, utilizes experience and skill competencies in decision-making, problem solving, work planning and applied information technology to service end users both internal and external to Global Supply. Retains complete accountability for the results of assigned efforts. May be assigned total responsibility for major projects affecting several locations across Global Supply.
The Sr. Programmer Analyst will support supply chain applications utilizing the .NET 4.0 Framework with the Adobe PDF Software Development Kit, object oriented programming, C, PowerBuilder, Focus, and VBA programming languages. Database management and report generation in SQL. Must possess excellent communication and documentation skills and work closely with end users to resolve issues, implement new technology, and support the dynamic environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Associates at this level are expected to apply their experience and their base of technical, operational, process or project skills to service broadly stated client needs. Associates at this level are able to execute a complete IT function, as opposed to contributing their competencies to the execution of a function. Associates at this level are able to define scope and define new processes in response to changing business conditions.
• Plan, assign, coach and manage the work of team members in areas where the associate has experience or skill expertise. Includes training and guidance of Associate IS Representatives and IS Representatives.
• Continuously updates skills and knowledge of new technology, equipment, services and methods through self-study, formal training, and interaction with corporate functional areas.
5 – 7 Years
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• System design: logic, data, network, process
• Maintenance and upgrades to existing computer system components;
• Computer/network expertise, operations, customer service, testing;
• Project and process support, including training, communications and work management utilizing the Agile methodology.
• Problem analysis, definition and resolution
• Technical and procedural documentation.
• Actively contribute to definition of scope, objectives, deliverables, and critical success factors for new projects, processes, operational techniques, or support initiatives.
Four year college degree in MIS/Computer Science or equivalent.
• Course work required in programming, network design, database design, data structures, operating systems and/or system analysis
• Skills representing mastery in verbal and written communications.
• Plant and project management experience including managerial, continuous improvement, and system re-design techniques.
Career Site Category
Valid through: 4/18/2021