Job Description Summary
Responsible for oversight and execution of one or more bank programs within a line of business. Partner with leaders across the Bank's footprint to drive expected operational and/or financial results through program governance, project management, planning, marketing and process improvements. Exercise sound business judgment in managing the initiation, planning, and execution of assigned programs.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop, implement and oversee one or more Bank programs through collaboration with business partners (such as Marketing, Communications, IT, Product Development, etc.). Lead cross-discipline teams to establish integrated plan to deliver on program goals and objectives.
- Identify business segment needs. Oversee and manage related programs and projects impacting program success. Track and monitor program status and metrics to ensure milestones are met, including internal and external delivery commitments.
- Ensure ongoing communication of progress against program objectives.
- Gather and maintain current information on competitive programs and/or products.
- Recommend program key performance indicator (KPI) reports and report enhancements. May utilize segment and market intelligence for operational improvements, sales planning and goal setting.
- Manage risks and dependencies on program goals and objectives.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and make recommendations for improvements to existing processes.
Other Job Duties
- Ensure the product development process abides by all defined cross-discipline standards and all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Provide information and recommendations to partners as appropriate.
- May manage internal/external customer research and awareness studies to measure issues of interest. Request additional research necessary for management decision-making.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Thorough understanding of sales process Excellent understanding of market environment and business opportunities Good understanding of branch banking.