Position Title: Sr. Program Manager - Yankee CandleLocation: South Deerfield, MA
Reports To: Director, Home Fragrance Applications
Responsible for leading & managing all aspects of the software development life cycle, including functional requirements analysis, design specification, project planning, implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and technical operation of a New Yankee Candle ecommerce site.
- Leads the implementation of the new ATG ecommerce system, including quality assurance and migration from existing e-Commerce system.
- Supervise and manage a team of internal and external associates providing application development, quality assurance and operational support.
- Manage the implementation roadmap of system enhancements and modifications to the new ecommerce system. Responsible for managing the complex relationships and communications with Yankee Candle partners and technical providers.
- Responsible for all technical operational aspects of the ecommerce system, including capacity planning and network security.
- Ensure SLA to business, and map service restoration during critical system outages.
- Initiate action to resolve project problems/issues and escalation to executive management satisfaction whenever further action is needed to ensure timely deliverables, customer satisfaction and quality assurance; ensure overall documentation of systems is kept current including development of appropriate documentation for all additional phases or new projects.
- Ensure overall documentation of systems is kept current including development of appropriate documentation for all additional phases or new projects
- Research trends in software and hardware technology and methods; understand and ensure security and PCI Compliance in ecommerce systems; develop a detailed understanding of the capabilities of the Yankee Candle ecommerce architecture, database, and development tools to properly and creatively use features to meet business needs
Related Experience / Requirements:
- 7 years in the field : 5-8 years of prior experience as a project manager or development manager for a web application or an ecommerce company.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT, at least 3 years experience with ATG/Java application environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis, design, and programming techniques.
- Experience and knowledge with the ATG Commerce platform and retail business environment; multi- channel retail experience is a plus.
- Broad understanding of ecommerce technology tools, including ATG
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including C-Level and Sr. Management presentations.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.