Supports the business group by providing senior-level business support, including complex budgets, compliance, contract assistance, and day-to-day management of the department business processes and quality standards to meet regulatory and Company requirements. May manage the development and implementation process of products and/or services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Develops project plans and schedules and provides budget oversight for the business group. Leads kick-off, requirements and spec reviews, and other program meetings.
- Develops and implements process controls ensuring department compliance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Creates and manages project teams and cross-functional teams supplying advanced statistical and status reporting on completed programs to major stakeholders (internal and external). Works with other program managers and management to identify and address cross-project dependences.
- Brings changes and suggestions from each program and sub-program to help improve and develop best practices. Manages change within the programs and evaluates risks and assesses potential impacts on program delivery.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 5+ years’ experience in organizational programs, project management or related area.
- 2+ years of supervisory or program management experience, including cross-functional management.
- An Individual with great analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience in creating executive dashboards.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of and experience with budget management, including experience with financial principles, forecasting techniques, and the ability to analyze and prepare complex budgetary statements.
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing medium to large programs, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).