About the Role:
Textron has a need for a full-time, Senior Program Manager with greater than 12 years of experience, including 5+ years of Program Management experience, in management of Defense Weapon System Development contracts. The candidate should have demonstrated advanced level capabilities in Program Management. This position requires that the candidate be a US citizen with or capable of receiving in short time frame (reinstatement), a secret level security clearance.
Major Position Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage a diverse, multifunctional team and have the primary responsibilities not limited to the following:
- Managing the financial, technical, and schedule requirements of all program components to deliver products that are technically acceptable in a cost-effective manner.
- Perform Control Account Manager responsible for program management budget including development of budgetary baseline, review of actual costs and determine variance analysis, monthly Latest Revised Estimate updates and Estimate At Complete analysis, and sales forecast update.
- Follow management program processes, plans and procedures to ensure program executes based on AS9100 Quality certification requirements and Textron best practices.
- Organize Program Management Execution Gates for leadership review and approval.
- Problem solving; Personnel development
- Function as the primary company interface to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify and coordinate independent research and proposal development resources
Qualifications - Required Skills:
- Experience evaluating program Risks and Opportunities.
- Understanding of Earned Value Management principles.
- Experience working with diverse, multifunctional teams.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Proposal Development and Capture Leadership
- Risk identification and management
- Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to program information; Secret Clearance required
- Prior experience working on Military Weapons System Development.
- PMP Certification or equivalent.
- Advanced Degree preferred.
- Aerospace Industry Experience
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's Degree; Business, Engineering or Science degree preferred.