$80K — $100K *
* Design, implement and manage complex global cross-business-unit programs with business-critical outcomes and impact. Lead and manage business system and process development for multiple, concurrent, complex programs and initiatives.
* Responsible for the management and execution of Research processes, systems, communications & logistics related to service/CRM and business intelligence programs and systems.
* Take ownership and define, deliver and manage programs on a global basis, in any area of the Research business.
* Support achievement of business objectives and goals and satisfaction of business needs by designing, coordinating, implementing, managing, measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of Research programs.
* Partner & collaborate with senior Strategy and Operations colleagues, IT & other business units to capture operational & business requirements, establish and execute on strategies and tactical plans for the definition, development and implementation of cohesive programs.
* Provide thought leadership on appropriateness of tools and process to deliver program goals.
* Design and deliver program communications and presentations to all management levels within and beyond Research. Manage ongoing interactions with internal stakeholders.
* Create and manage key success measurement criteria and develop feedback reports and analysis to drive continuous program improvement.
* Maintain an excellent understanding of Research areas supported, internal/external business management & informational needs.
* Use subject matter expertise to prepare and maintain project and process workflow documentation.
* Create, run and maintain tracking and reporting processes and tools to monitor aspects of strategic business operations.
* Create and provide training and business process support for Research service/CRM and business intelligence systems and processes.
* Be an SME in selective areas of the Research Strategy & Operations business, specifically service delivery and business intelligence systems.
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher
* 5+ years’ experience supporting content, strategy or product and/or product strategy and programs within a large, complex global organization
* Agile (Scrum) Product Owner experience preferred.
* Experience with release planning, authoring user stories and acceptance criteria, viable product negotiation, and working with agile development teams with successful results.
* In depth experience of service, CRM systems and tools or business intelligence/reporting tools preferably within Gartner or a similar Research or related environment.
* 5+ years successful project management experience involving implementation of large strategic projects across a complex matrix organization with distributed virtual teams.
* Demonstrated track record of successful business analysis, design and management of optimized processes, projects and programs in a complex global workforce environment.
* Leadership skills with the ability and credibility to own and manage complex global cross-business-unit programs of work, gain consensus and ensure successful outcomes, among large, diverse, global groups of constituents, with a broad spectrum of roles and titles, including senior executives.
* Thought leadership skills & ability to partner with senior management on program development and to lead and advise team members.
* Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills required
* Excellent business operations, project management, analytical & organizational skills, IT literacy, numeracy, initiative, problem solving, rigor and attention to detail, time management and prioritization skills
* Ability to manage, lead and guide less experienced colleagues.
* Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player, with excellent time management & prioritization skills to manage a heavy, diverse workload, multiple non-routine complex projects, often with competing priorities and tight deadlines, concurrently, maintaining complete control over process at all times.
Valid through: 2/18/2021
$80K — $100K
23 days ago