Raytheon is a premier engineering company which provides technical solutions in software development and systems engineering that address security challenges and strengthen our customers. Raytheon hires industry-leading professionals, and we treat them like industry-leading professionals. We bring exceptional talent to an array of missions that includes computer network operations, vulnerabilities, characterization, information assurance, and emerging technologies to expand cybersecurity solutions. Raytheon engineers are developing advanced analytics helping transform analysis by making sense of the massive amounts of data that must be processed at break neck speed. Our Knowledge Management expertise includes utilizing semantic web technologies, storage, indexing, retrieval of structured/unstructured data, and social network analysis to extract and build graphic representations. Our engineers focus on mission based solutions and applications that maximize efficiency, effectiveness and scalability.
This Sr Program Manager is responsible for technical, cost and schedule performance on contract. The Sr PM will be responsible for regular customer interactions, technical evaluation of requirements, management of awarded scope, allocation of resources, and growth of assigned business. The Sr PM will oversee software delivery, new software development, proposal development (statements of work, specifications, estimation of product/service costs), negotiation of new contracts, and administration of the awarded contracts. Will establish milestones, performance metrics, and evaluation controls to monitor adherence to program master plans and schedules. The Sr PM will develop evaluation and control metrics and associated reports that accurately measure progress and identify risk elements in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken, and ensure Raytheon meet's contract commitments. The Sr PM anticipates and fulfills customer needs to ensure satisfaction and continued business. The Sr PM will have Annual Operating Plan (AOP) execution responsibility as a performance goal.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* Must have recent Program Management experience with MPO customer on a Tier I TTO based program (over $200M) with minimum 15 years total experience.
* PMP or equivalent certification.
* Practical knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)/ Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), DoD 5000 series and ICD 801.
* Working knowledge of various types of government contracts and contracting activities.
* Established relationships with industry partners at MPO.
* Demonstrated ability to develop solutions for complex program technical requirements.
* Established customer intimacy with MPO customer.
* Ability to operate independently but still retain an enterprise focus.
* Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
* ITIL and agile/scrum experience/certifications desired.
REQUIRED EDUCATION (including Major):
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.