Sr. Program Manager, Point of Sale Financial Services
This functional leader will hold the responsibility of the financial services program management and will be the direct point of contact for our financial services partners. This role will work with internal stakeholders and outside financial services partner to develop overall strategies, sales initiatives, marketing campaigns, incentives, implementation of credit training program,
The Sr. Program Manager, Point of Sale Financial Services will report to the Director, N.A. Business Development and will be a member of the Business Development Leadership Team. An important aspect of the role will be the understanding of the financial services (Point of Sale financing specifically) competitive landscape within and outside of our industry that would be leveraged to grow our business and as such, this role will be required to work closely with these departments within the organization.
- Concierge Team
- Business Development team
- Field Sales
- Sales Operations team
- Analytics team
- Proven leadership skills in business development and point of sale financing.
- Passion for Align Technology’s products and excitement for managing global portfolios
- Builds relationships and credibility quickly
- Effectively drives change and provides strategic direction
- Self-starter; willing to roll up their sleeves and get into the weeds as necessary
- Excels in a startup or fast paced environment with the ability to juggle multiple projects and drive them to successful completion
- Strong track record of building large, talented, resourceful teams that can impact businesses across the globe
- A self-confident, proactive, decisive leader with the personality and people skills to achieve maximum results in a teamwork environment.
- Influences without authority
- Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization
- Proactive by nature coupled with ability to think strategically and creatively
- A true people leader, in every sense – experience, passion, driven by a sense of purpose and urgency, having worked at small and large organizations, agile mindset, customer-driven and with a high sense of accountability.
- A clear desire to succeed and be effective working in a fast-paced, company environment, while exhibiting the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- The position require a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. An MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years in relationship management, sales and/or business development roles with a heavy emphasis in retail point of sale financing.
- 5+ years in the Field Sales
Job ID P141092