OneMain Financial is a successful and fast-growing financial services company. Due to company growth, we are looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our Demand Management team. The Program Manager will be responsible for oversight of the company’s strategic program(s), understanding both initiatives & enhancement efforts under their specific program(s). The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, collaborative, and enthusiastic. They will thrive on learning new things while proactively identifying innovative solutions to problems.
- Oversight of the company’s program(s), while working with the business and technology. Ensure understanding of requests, cross functional activity and program roll up. Includes communication, program status and ad hoc requests
- Collaborate with the business and technology to ensure appropriate prioritization of the company’s portfolio & assist with determining timing on launching projects within the program(s). Ensure cross project & cross program(s) dependencies are identified and addressed
- Process technical requests through intake, workflow and ensure data quality. Includes the management, tracking and follow up on documentation required for prioritization.
- Effectively communicate program expectations, status and priorities to team members and leadership in a timely and clear fashion.
- Analyze data and reports; document and communicate findings to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Manage internal projects for the Strategic Optimization team.
- Identify and implement enhancements to processes, including follow up.
- Collaborate on inter-department engagement and administrative activities.
- Coach, train, mentor, and direct the work of less experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years of experience in demand management, prioritization and/or project management.
- Highly motivated self-starter with proficiency in managing competing priorities.
- Demonstrated flexibility in real world situations.
- Able to conform to shifting priorities and demands through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to influence others to gain consensus.
- Able to collaborate on cross-functional, inter-departmental teams with tight deadlines and heavy workloads.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills, to handle concurrent assignments.
- Excellent communication skills and experience interacting with business and technical individuals at all levels.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Experience with Jira, Keyedin or other project portfolio management tools (a plus).
- Strong presentation skills and experience training others.
- Act independently with general supervision.
- May include travel.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Benefits:Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That’s why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And more
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want. It’s all about doing the right thing—a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.