Octo Consulting Group is seeking a Sr. Program Manager to join our growing team in leading a large BPA in support of a Federal customer.
- Provide oversight and leadership in all aspects of program management and execution to include adherence to contractual requirements and deliverables; act as the primary point of contact for all contract matters, and performance of personnel assigned as well as subcontractors
- Leads/directs the development and execution of the strategy approach for the program (in compliance with the contract), its major time frames, and delivery of contractual deliverables and supporting work products.
- Manage large business process definition and MDM solution projects, with above average levels of complexity and business criticality.
- Interpret Agency initiatives and client requirements and provides guidance and direction to subordinate data base administrators, data architects, technical architects and business analysts to ensure adherence to standards.
- Provide leadership throughout MDM project components: vision, strategy, metrics, information governance, organization and roles, information life cycles and enabling infrastructure.
- Provide analysis assessment, technical or business area expertise in all relevant areas.
- Provide guidance to members of information technology and business teams.
- Direct requirements analysis and develops project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Facilitate change, including collaboration with senior-level stakeholders.
- Ensure the integration of the various parts of the enterprise architecture program (e.g. business, data, application and technical).
- Assists in leading teams with business requirements and analysis, evaluation and implementation of systems or processes.
- Plans, designs, and conducts studies to include risk analyses, contingence planning and feasibility studies.
- Assist in presentations and creating budgets and complex spreadsheets.
- Analyzes data and presents data in reports.
Skills & Requirements
- BS degree and 15+ years of professional experience
- Demonstrated experience managing large complex IT programs
- Project Management Professional (PMP, PfMP, or PgMP) certification
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong IT background with a deep understanding of data management and governance.
- Experience within Federal Health IT preferred
- Silver Spring.