$130K — $160K + + 8% bonus
* Full scope Program Management for $37M business unit
* Knowledge of DoD acquisitions & munitions is ideal
* Small DC Motors & Control Units/ Resolvers/ Tilts, etc.
* ERP system; pull numbers off & manage the system
* 75 active (smaller) proposals/150 contracts at any given point
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews program proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
• Establishes work plans and staffing for each phase of the program, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of program personnel.
• Confers with the program staff to outline work plans and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Directs and coordinates activities of program personnel to ensure program progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Secures support from other functional areas as required.
• Maintains ultimate cost, schedule, and technical performance responsibility for assigned program(s).
• Prepares proposals.
• Reviews status reports prepared by program personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
Valid through: 11/19/2020