The Senior Marketing Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of the relationship between Marketing and internal and external clients. The position will plan and carry out innovative and integrated marketing programs. Position ensures that the delivered services meet the operational needs of the business. Established history of producing campaign results, especially with Fortune 500 accounts. Ability to take initiative and lead across functional teams.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experiencerequired; MBA preferred. Minimum 8-10 years experience in related field.
The Sr. Marketing Manager for BSD is responsible for working closely with sales to develop marketing strategies that target small, medium and large customer segments. This position is responsible for delivering on key KPIs and ROI and presenting marketing performance to cross-functional leadership.
· Work directly with sales leadership on strategic marketing programs targeted at small, medium and large customer segments.
· Cross-functional collaboration to execute campaigns across print and digital channels.
· Ongoing tracking and reporting on KPIs and ROI of B2B marketing programs to leadership and other teams throughout the organization.
· Managing direct reports to ensure all marketing plan deliverables and timelines are met.
· Budget tracking and management of vendor payments.