Job ID R-304793
Job Description Summary
This role willreport into the Sr. Manager, EPMO. A key part of this role will be to assist in transformation, taking a lead role in planning, coordinating and facilitating projects from project initiation through completion.
This role will report into the Sr. Manager, EPMO. A key part of this role will be to assist in transformation, taking a lead role in planning, coordinating and facilitating projects from project initiation through completion.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our Business Partners to create detailed business cases and work plans (Project Charters, Project Schedules, Resource plans etc.)
- Coordinate with other business areas to identify project dependencies, project issues and risks and escalate when mandated. Aid business units and functional groups in the creation of mitigation plans.
- Track Project Progress and risks. Ensure Project Sponsors and key stakeholders have risk mitigation plans.
- Maintain all work plans, budgets and status using the designated project management tracking tool.
- Maintain, track and report on synergies, budgets and costs
- Comply with project governance requirements, create management reports and presentation to keep senior leadership up to date on schedule, budget and deliverable status.
- Provide support and guidance over regional core teams
- Create and maintain collaboration environments using SharePoint or similar software.
- Business Travel will be required (~25%)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (business, engineering, or related analytical field)
- Minimum of 10 years of project management
- Geographic Scope: Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Business Acumen: Mastery skills in understanding the business, being agile and applying expertise in communication and working with diverse groups of people and skill sets.
- Execution: Mastery of project scheduling skills and use of MS Project.
- Strategic Thinking: Demonstrated ability to understand complex, multi-project environments and be able to quickly diagnose potential risks and issues.
- Talent Management: Demonstrated capability to facilitate groups of senior executives, provide candid feedback, ability to train people on complex tools sets, and excellence in working in a highly collaborative environment.