Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what's possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.
Tektronix Components Solutions is seeking a high-energy individual willing to assume responsibility to leadnew product development of state-of-the-art High-Frequency Microelectronic packaging, hybrid and module solutions. The individual selected will have a passion for learning, working with others, and exhibit strong leadership skills.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional engineering teams to quote/estimate, plan, develop, and implement full scale project plans for new product development programs.
- Plan and execute programs on schedule and within budget ensuring the customer requirements, manufacturing/ development cost goals, and revenue objectives are met.
- Lead programs through the product development life-cycle, delight the customer, ensure program compliance and product manufacturability.
- Have broad knowledge of appropriate engineering and technology, business, finance, procurement, and manufacturing disciplines.
- Develop risk management plans and execute contingency actions to meet or exceed programdeliverables for advanced product development programs that include significant uncertainties.
- Lead a cross-functional team to drive continuous improvement and cost savings projects while managing resource conflicts and other constraints as needed.
The successful candidates will be an innovative, analytical thinker who is able to drive a team to solve open-ended problems. They must be able to provide program leadership and work well in a fast paced, dynamic, team environment. They are expected to excel in written/verbal communication and meet the following:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering or other technical discipline
- 10+ years related experience
- Proven experience leading technical engineering design and product development programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills, including proven abilities in motivation, coaching, and conflict resolution.
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of business fundamentals and financial acumen
- Proficient experience with MS Project or similar integrated scheduling software
Desired Qualifications -
- Master's or MBA is desirable
- Demonstrated experience with manufacturing operations
- Prior experience with Microelectronics
- Technical background in engineering
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Earned Value Management
- Prior experience with Mil/Gov design and development projects