$80K — $100K *
As Program Manager, Flex Planning you will be responsible for building the capacity strategy and plans for the Flex Program. You will determine the number of Flex drivers needed by analyzing cross-functional inputs and business metrics as well as owning pricing and recruitment levers to develop plans that balance delivery partner engagement, fill-rate and cost. You will identify defects or waste in our planning processes, and drive new processes and automation to eliminate the defects and prevent them from recurring without posing business risk. You will be obsessed with the delivery partner experience, ensuring that we are developing the right plans to keep them happy and run our business.
If this sounds like an exciting fit for you, come join us and make history!
Key job functions are:
· Build delivery station level Flex capacity plans.
· Build a scalable and logical process utilizing historical data and Flex performance standards.
· Monitor and report on the progress in capacity build and utilization, create performance analyses on a day-to-day basis that provide actionable insights to audit and optimize our levers
· Work cross-functionally across multiple operations functions to drive standards in capacity planning and management.
· Build a strong partnership with upstream planning functions to measure, control and respond to planning variation.
· Strong focus on the Flex delivery partner experience in building realistic yet attainable capacity plans.
· Develop and analyze operation dashboards to identify areas of opportunities and address pre-defined as well as ad-hoc business questions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Supply Chain, Statistics, Engineering, Transportation, Operations Research or other Operations disciplines
· 5+ years of experience in supply chain, operations, transportation, planning, finance, or general management.
· Analytical experience: handle, synthesize and analyze large data sets, draw out and then communicate insights through concise, written documents
· Demonstrated experience in data analytics, Advanced knowledge of Excel
· Working knowledge of SQL / ETL and visualization tools like tableau.
· Experience with 'gig economy'
· Experience in building and managing capacity/labor/inventory plans for large scale global operations
· MBA, Masters, or advanced degree
· Proven history of hiring and developing high performing teams
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· · Strong problem solving skills; can dive deep for root cause resolutions
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and an ability to effectively partner with business stakeholders
· Ability to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial and very busy environment
· Ability to manage competing priorities under ambiguity
Valid through: 7/9/2021