The Senior Principal Project Manager is highly-organized and able to rally the team in achieving milestones to deliver products and enhancements in an on-timefashion. He/she coordinates with cross-functional stakeholders and teams togive updates on progress as well as hear/respond to feedback. While keeping the project on time, he/she will also be taking measures to ensure it stays within budget. Always searching to continuously improve Vantiv's catalog of products and services, we will create and maintain stable, reliable systems for our clients and partners.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when tostep aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective; typically from initiation through delivery.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, he/she uses skills tocontribute to development of company objectives and principles and toachieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 5 years of experience; or equivalent experience.