Key Job Responsibilities
You will drive programs across multiple digital product lines (e.g., Echo, Alexa, Amazon Video, Amazon Music, Kindle) partnering with senior business leaders in developing programs and conducting hands-on research. You will help Amazon continually raise the bar and help achieve our vision: to be Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company. The right candidate will be excited about the opportunity to be our Customers’ advocate and influence their experience on Amazon!
· Manage Ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across business units, geographies and product lines to create hypotheses and translate this into analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights that help Amazon improve our customer experience
· Program Management: Lead large and complex programs, including: scope alignment with business leaders, design, data collection and analysis, recommendations and presenting results to senior management worldwide
· Stakeholder Management: Build strong relations with internal stakeholders to understand priorities, define our roadmap and to collaborate and work with them on programs and actions to improve our customers’ experience
The right candidate will:
· Have a passion for continuously improving customer experience
· Have experience influencing and earning the trust of senior stakeholders and moving business teams to take action
· Have significant creativity and excellent business judgment
· Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment
· Be self-starter and an independent thinker
· Be a problem solver who always thinks about what to do next
· Have excellent analytical capability
· Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment
· BA/BS in Business, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent.
· Minimum 5+ years in areas such as management consulting, product management, finance, internet, retail, consumer/digital goods, or equivalent.
· Be highly motivated, analytical, creative and results-oriented with a passion for digital products and services.
· Have strong oral and written communication skills (including experience reviewing results with senior management).
· Have exceptional customer experience judgment, creative problem solving skills combined with business curiosity and a strategic viewpoint.
· Be a self-starter, possess flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
· Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, MS), is preferred.
· Technical background and comfort with new technologies.
Job ID: 614126