T-Mobile Compliance & Ethics seeks to continuously assess and abate the company’s legal, ethics, and other compliance risks. Under the direction of the company’s Director of Corporate Compliance & Ethics, the Senior Program Manager, Compliance will assist in the management and further development of the company’s enterprise Compliance and Ethics Program (“Program”). Responsibilities include assuming management over several key functions of the Program; specifically, compliance risk assessment planning and implementation, compliance risk owner management, conducting ethical surveys, and Program metrics and monitoring. Responsibilities also include conducting compliance-related research and other compliance initiatives as assigned by the Compliance & Ethics management team.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
• Understand the elements of an effective compliance and ethics program, including specifically compliance risk assessments, as set forth in the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations; regularly benchmark T-Mobile’s program against industry peers.• Apply strong expertise to independently manage one or more key functions of the Program (e.g., Compliance Risk Assessment and Program effectiveness (developing metrics and monitoring)), as necessitated by industry best practices, reporting requirements, and through a process of continuous improvement.• Perform analysis of identified compliance risks and the overall Program, prepare and present executive reports, document program activity, and measure effectiveness of the assigned program functions. • Partner in the strategic development of Program objectives by maintaining active and constructive working relationships throughout the company to ensure effective cross-functional collaboration. • As a key member of an integrated Program, work with other Compliance & Ethics functions to assist in the development of risk remediation plans, awareness campaigns, compliance program development in specific compliance areas, and implementation of technology solutions.• Periodically manage engagements with third-parties to conduct independent compliance risk and program effectiveness assessments.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- Strong background both educationally and through professional experience. Minimum of 8 years of relevant compliance-related experience, including at least 4 years of experience conducting compliance risk assessments.
- Proven ability to interpret an extensive variety of information across many disciplines and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Provide structure and process around topics that have not been normalized.
- Leads with confidence while negotiating tough political situations. Networks effectively and is comfortable dealing with senior management. Recognized ability to influence others, regardless of perception of authority.
- Excellent writing skills (writing samples may be requested).
- A proven ability to balance multiple priorities, work independently, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment—with only periodic supervision.
- High personal and professional integrity and demonstrated ethical decision making.
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage and initiate effective cross-functional relationships.
- Public speaking/presentation skills and the ability to develop engaging presentations
- Experience delivering training to executives.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and general computer skills for daily activities and presentations.
- Experience with Tableau or Power BI desired, but not required.
• Bachelor’s Degree
License or Certification
CCEP, LPEC, or other certification from a recognized compliance organization.