- 10+ years experience as a Program Manager
- Has worked with OSS/Enterprise and Cloud Software
- Strong communication skills.
- Has built and communicated project dashboards to exec teams
- Ability to perform in a very fast paced environment
- Preferably the East Coast, will consider San Jose for right candidate.
- Manage cross functional delivery across various functions such as product management, product marketing, engineering, field enablement and launch
- Manage cross-functional project and program planning and execution across UI, OSS, Cloud and Enterprise products.
- Ensure the key product requirements were met through the project lifecycle. Implement and communicate processes and procedures to keep team members on plan.
- Provide hands on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Work with project team to continuously updatedates, scope, status, and documentation.
- Provide weekly release status for executive staff by creating and maintaining dashboard updates
- Ensure transparency and predictability.
- Ability to create open lines of communication among global project teams
- Build and maintained relationships with key stakeholders
- Help teams estimate and increase velocity
- Drive process improvements and measures by defining metrics to meet quality and delivery goals.
- Ensure that lessons learned are captured comprehensively, acted on and communicated.
- Provide coaching for other team members to improve skill sets.
- Plan team quarterly goals and tasks
- Manage dependencies and handoffs effectively.
- Confident leader who communicates clearly and effectively influences colleagues
- Able to independently influence and resolve conflicts with others
- Self-motivated, proactive and proven ability to adapt well and work with different teams within organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
- Ability to operate as an individual contributor to get the job done; at the same time be able to guide a team toward an objective.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of project managementexperience.
- Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management. Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure.
- OSS/Enterprise software experience
- Proficiency with JIRA, MS Project (or other related scheduling software).
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience in management of complex technology projects.
- Experience with and deep understanding of multiple project management methodologies
- CAPM or PMP certification desired