Have experience working with applications in the Cloud? Wanting to drive innovative and complex Cloud Security programs? Expedia’s Enterprise Risk & Security team is looking for an experienced Cloud Program Manager to build relationships, spread awareness, communicate complex asks and drive adoption of new processes and tools. You must have experience successfully implementing complex, technology-based enterprise-wide programs across a matrixed organization and be able to influence for change. You must be willing to learn quickly and adapt in a fast pace, agile environment while juggling multiple initiatives.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and users to define program scope and required functionality
- Manage, develop, and coordinate requirements across multiple systems, processes and teams.
- Establish milestones and drive adherence to schedules using agile methodology
- Identify risks and creatively resolve blocking issues with the team
- Effectively prioritize multiple competing activities based on risk and business needs
- Clearly communicate program vision and status using appropriate media and explain technical concepts for broad understanding and adoption
- Drive large, enterprise-wide programs with tight deadlines that span multiple teams
- Influence business owners to schedule and complete work
- Drive multiple initiatives with a similar focus area as a program to accomplish a central goal
- Bachelors in management, computer science or engineering or an alternate degree and related work experience in technology
- Minimum 7+ years of project or program management experience with 2+ years of experience implementing and managing Cloud deployments)
- Experience with the Agile development process
- Technical knowledge on managing Public Cloud infrastructure (primarily required is AWS; Azure and Google are preferred)
- Ability to apply insights from other areas to solve problems effectively
- Demonstrated ability to independently make good decisions based on incomplete or imperfect information
- Ability to readily and easily switch gears in response to unexpected events and circumstances.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with Senior Executives and technical and non-technical team members
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to changing business and technical conditions
- Ability to understand business needs and see the big picture to make appropriate decisions on trade-offs and prioritization
- Experience working on large, enterprise-wide, cross functional projects
- Proven success owning a subject area and driving related activities as a program
- Information security and/or fraud experience a plus