- Act as Program Manager to manage products, features, and pricing releases through the established framework, driving project plans forward, un-blocking and communicating to stakeholders and executives to foster alignment across the organization.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to identify issues and gaps throughout the process and resolve them effectively
- Identify and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each project
- Work with the cross-functional stakeholders to understand tasks and deliverables that are essential for launch and drive delivery of those tasks and deliverables.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define business systems requirements
- Facilitate conversations and drive consensus for complex problems with diverse, sometimes conflicting viewpoints
- 5+ years of program and project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Experience working with SmartSheets or related project management tools
- Experience with program management specifically with developing clear, concise business requirements
- Proven ability to excel in the face of ambiguity and responding to changing needs or shifting priorities while minimizing project impact
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well within time constraints to meet critical business needs
Valid Through: 2019-11-12