$80K — $100K *
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to propose complex solutions and explanations in writing.
· 6+ years program management experience on a global scale.
· Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
· Ability to understand, troubleshoot, and describe complex processes and issues to colleagues at all levels of the organization.
· High-level leadership and decision-making skills.
· Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
· Able to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
· Proven track record implementing quality programs with spirit of continuous improvement.
· Good vision, analytical, process oriented and strong problem solving skills.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Global experience with program launches in multiple geographies simultaneously.
· Project/Program management certification.
· Experience communicating with senior management (Director/VP-level decision-makers).
· Advanced data analytical skills with tools such as Tableau, SQL.
Valid through: 11/11/2020