The candidate shallapply knowledge of management functions processes and analytical methods or techniques to gather analyze and evaluate informationrequired to support operations management programs.Duties andResponsibilities
- The candidate shall assist in the organizational workflow process to include utilizing the Air Force Senior Officer Communication and Coordination Electronic Resource (SOCCER) system.
- he candidate shall be familiar with and follow all Air Force regulation and guidance required to successfully manage workflow process prepare response package for senior leader coordination evaluate all documents for content and format provide guidance and instruction to customer and recommend improvements.
- he candidate shall produce written reports briefings letters of correspondence memos meeting agendas and minutes action item lists/tracking task/office suspense management/tracking and administrative file plans.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (or 8 additional years’ experience)
- 10+ years relevant experience.