Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
CARE Project Manager Credit and Borrower Solutions is responsible for providing Consumer Obligation services to consumers. As part of this process, consumers can file a dispute, notify us of ID theft, file a consumer statement, request a file freeze and/or request a copy of their consumer file disclosure. Today, Credit and Borrower solution employees use up to 13 systems to processes these requests. As part of this initiative the project manager will be responsible for overseeing the strategy to migrate us to 1 platform that can fulfill all those consumer obligation needs.
Project Manager roles and responsibilities include:
- Gain a high-level understanding of business processes within the Consumer Assistance team that supports consumer obligations.
- Gain a high-level understanding of FCRA and State legal requirements that apply to the Consumer Assistance team.
- Gain a high-level understanding of the Alfresco Business Process Management (BPM) Services upon which platform CARE resides.
- Work closely with the platform owner to develop a strategic roadmap to include timelines for integrating various business units into the new platform.
- Work closely with the platform owner to prioritize platform features and define scope for individual project phases.
- Create a project plan that accounts for required tasks across multiple departments (Development, Operations, Performance Excellence, Training, Legal, Compliance, Business Intelligence, IT, etc)
- Execute the project plan and monitor performance within each phase to ensure project remains aligned to strategic roadmap and stays within budget.
- Monitor weekly development progress to ensure it is on track with project timelines.
- Provide weekly project status updates to project team and key stakeholders; provide monthly executive briefings on project status including assessment of risk. (Highly visible role)Coordinate across the organization to resolve project roadblocks
- 5+ years of large-scale project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience and education
- Experience managing projects in an agile environment; familiarity with Agile project management techniques
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proven track record of challenging the status quo and providing alternative solutions Mortgage or Compliance industry a plus
- Prior experience working with Alfresco Business Process Mgt platform preferred; but not required