Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Curious, open-minded, collaborative Quality Engineer who has a passion for partnering with other engineers, product managers, analysts, clients, designers, and developers to produce quality software.
- You will work closely with product managers to understand product vision and goals and jointly work with developers and designers to prioritize, create and maintain documentation, plan and test throughout the software development life cycle.
- This role requires strong business analysis, assisting in solutioning for defined business processes, driving quality assurance initiatives, performing integration testing, and occasionally developing automated testing.
- You will be viewed a leader and champion of quality from development to release.
- A large part of this role will involve enforcing SDLC.
- You will work with development to determine what is automated toavoiding duplication of work, create test plans and strategies in order to execute testing, and complete essential tasks to deliver your teams project on-time from development to release.
- You must possess the skills of supporting, mentoring, and directing resources, as well as assisting in evaluating and assessing product development efforts. You will have no direct reports.
We are always looking for ways to push the envelope and find the best solutions to any problem, regardless of technology. If you have a true passion for testing, have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, and are looking for an opportunity to work with amazing colleagues, then we would love to work with you.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science, some other related discipline, or equivalent related experience
- Expected to be a subject matter expert in testing methods and industry standards/common practices.
- Receives or identifies problems, researches alternatives, contributes to presentations, tests to confirm, and participates in implementing solutions for defined business processes
- Apply business requirements to produce test cases for assigned area and execution of the test plans.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Experience testing web applications, ideally on the Microsoft technology stack with C#, ASP.Net MVC, and RESTful API s
- Experience with automated build systems and CI/CD pipelines
- Great time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to translate business needs into technical terms
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced, agile, team environment with minimal supervision
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical analytical and problem-solving skills
- We expect the ideal candidate to work both independently as well as in collaboration with a team
- Experience using code-heavy automated testing tools like Selenium
- Experience adding automation to pre-existing applications
- Performance and distributed testing using cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience using Microsoft specific automation testing tools like Microsoft Test Manager and Team Foundation Server builds and releases