Why you need box
You will have the chance to collaborate with, learn from, and mentor a strong group of accomplished engineers. You'll have visibility and impact on a critical area of Box's growth. You'll be exposed to and will be part of design, planning, and monitoring of the full stack of our Productivity Engineering applications.
Who you are
- Have 5+ years of experience as a software engineer or related role
- Have a track record of implementing complex systems and scalable services
- Have solid coding, design, and architecture skills
- Have passion for writing clean, crisp, well tested and maintainable code
- You are proficient in one of Java, Python or Go
- Have experience managing, building integrations/plugins for CI/CD and SCM solutions like Jenkins, Github, etc.
- Have hands-on experience with modern cloud technologies like AWS, OpenStack, Kubernetes, etc.
And these skillswill definitely add more value
- Experience with Groovy and Jenkinsfile
- Experience leading Artifactory or similar artifacts solutions
- Unix/Linux system administration and troubleshooting
- Linux containers (LXC) and related technologies (Docker, rkt, etc.)
- Configuration management and deployment management tools like Puppet, Ansible and Terraform
- Experience and knowledge on micro-service based architecture
- Previous contributions to Open Source projects