• Facilitate and lead cross-functional interaction to drive decision-making process, remove road blocks and bring resolution.
• Execute sourcing strategy at a seasonal level. Own, monitor and manage factory allocation. Elevate concerns and issues to supervisor as needed. Forecast and hindsight Vendor / Agent capacity and capabilities.
• Manage external partners’ relationships by communicating and partnering with them on: Seasonal allocation strategy; production, product or costing challenges, initiatives or issues; factory loading / capacity planning.
• Manage internal partners’ relationships by communicating and partnering with them on: seasonal IMU goals, volume, and trigger strategy; seasonal allocation strategy and booking calendar; costing and TNA challenges as well as production or product issues.
• Own Bra Launch process from concept to delivery. Build timing with cross functional team and vendors to ensure development begins on time, pad and fits are approved for any testing needed, and keep team on track with touch bases and recaps as needed.
• Own seasonal costing activities encompassing: Securing and communicating IMU goals to team; reviewing and analyzing costs identifying opportunities for improvement and taking action based on IMU results; elevating costing issues to supervisor and executing to direction; communicating IMU results to cross functional partners; confirming costing at style level.
• Collaborate with cross functional partners and vendors to develop a master seasonal TNA. Enforce that TNA calendar and seasonal milestones are being met and elevate issues to supervisor as needed.
• Review escalated PSR issues and determine action steps which may include: Giving direction to coordinator to execute, reaching out to Vendor / Agent to work on solutions and / or escalating to supervisor.
• Visit facilities to monitor production, evaluate capacity and compliance as needed.
• Train and develop designated production staff
• Ensure initiatives, tools and systems are being implemented and maintained. Monitor use of systems over time.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Proactive communication and execution of seasonal sourcing strategy internally and externally.
• Accountable for product and production integrity while achieving financial goals and delivery on time, quality merchandise.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Business, or equivalent
• 5+ years related experience
• Ability to efficiently prioritize multiple tasks for department members
• Must possess negotiation skills
• Capable of training, developing and managing team