This role is a special assignment leadership role located at specified Aerospace manufacturing sites. The individual in this role will report into the respective product center site leader and will have matrix relationship to the customer operations director. The incumbent will ultimately be responsible for ensuring on time delivery performance for a specified set of PNs to a specific customer. This individual will work in close partnership with customers, ISC functions, customer business teams, and Honeywell support functions. Their success will be measured on the following criteria:
• On Time Delivery of product to customer need dates on a daily basis.
• Effective communications and coordination between customer operations, customer business teams, and functional support teams.
• Execution of improvement projects to improve customer facing delivery performance.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
• Break down all barriers prohibiting on time delivery of specific orders to customers. This to include but not limited to:
o SAP sales order alignment to customer need dates with proper time offsets.
o Resolution of sales order blocks.
o Verification of material availability.
o Verification of cell capacity and production plan alignment.
o Personal accountability to shepherd every order for on time delivery.
• Effective communications and coordination between customers, customer business teams, and functional support teams
• Daily reporting of on time delivery.
• 13 week forward look to predict on time delivery and mitigate delivery risk over that period.
• Identify and execute longer term projects to address systemic barriers to on time delivery.
You must have:
• Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, operations management, technical, engineering or related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years of progressive leadership experience across Supply Chain, Engineering, Product Management, and/or Program Management.
• Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident due to export control
• Highly resourceful and results-oriented with a strong bias for action and keen sense of urgency
• Strong leadership and influencing skills to drive results in a highly matrixed organization
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective coaching, mentoring and influence skills
• High energy level with can-do attitude.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate and build relationships with employees at all levels
• Demonstrated usage of change management techniques in a business environment