Molex Optoelectronics Solution Group is a leading provider of optical communication components, intelligent modules and subsystems. We are currently building our in house Engineering staff and are looking for a talented Systems Engineer to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Responsible for performance of optical transceiver product from conception to mass production.
- Participate in product development.
- Test and optimize engineering samples.
- Ensure that product meets data sheet and customer specifications.
- Drive improvement in product design.
- Define characterization and manufacturing test specifications.
- Drive the optimization of manufacturing test process and yield, during pre-production
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of engineering experience related to optical transceivers or PHY layer ICs.
- Good understanding of analog signal processing and measurement.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to interpret complex data sheets and specifications.
- Experienced in hands-on failure analysis and de-bug.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of characterization, manufacturing and yield data, to drive improvement in product design and manufacturing test process.
- Highly motivated to take initiative to work with broad range of functional teams, across different geographical locations, to achieve successful product introduction.
- Good oral and written communication skills