The Sr. Product Support Rep is an integral part to the Customer Experience Team based in Louisville, KY – one of Louisville’s Top Best Places to Work for Four consecutive years in a row!
Responsibilities include handling all support, including supporting customers who use the products along with monitoring and troubleshooting the product.
The expectation for this position is to be able to solve a high percentage of customer inquiries via Phone, Email and Support Ticketing System, work directly with the external Customers and internal Team Members to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Assist customers with the use of the product. Collect, analyze and solve customer-facing issues based on the facts presented by the customer and knowledge of the product line.
- Being an integral part in a team environment and act as central subject matter expert for more complex issues and customer inquiries.
- Manages high profile client relationships
- Maintain help desk tickets with current information and provide and update support documentation as required.
- Maintain Email, Phone and Ticket response times in accordance with SLA’s.
- Works with otherInternal Departments to determine the root cause of customer facing issues
- Provides timely escalation of issues within organization as necessary
- Drive network and system issues to resolution within Neustar.
- Drive strategic business decision making through detailed analytics, insights and Real-Time reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and financial results
- Available for multiple schedules for 24x7x365 support hours.
- Use Tableau to create innovative executive dashboards, scorecards, and weekly/monthly reports on the status of key business measurements
- Possessing a methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving
- Possess the ability to communicate and work with Engineering and Development staff.
- Troubleshooting, fault identification, diagnosis and resolution; address implementation questions and assist in trouble-shooting issues/defects found in the test environments and during sprints of new platform releases.
- Being an integral part in a team environment and act as central subject matter expert for more complex issues and customer inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree or technical concentration preferred.
- At least 3-4 years of customer support/helpdesk experience or telecommunications industry experience
- At least 3 years of providing in depth technical application support.
- Strong clear verbal and written communication and presentation skills is required
- Strong Custom Relationship Management (CRM) strategy and service ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate with a wide range of clients
- Excellent analytical, research, numeracy and problem solving skills.
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to take the lead
- Confident consultation skills demonstrating comfort approaching customers
- Ability to explain complex information in simple terms and deliver clear and concise client recommendations
- Ability to multitask and leverage escalation procedures.
- Experience in troubleshooting Oracle database (SQL query) and Unix/Linux
- Experience using Java, XML, HTML, CORBA, SOAP interface, network protocols
- Salesforce or similar ticketing system a plus.
- Familiarity with market research, statistical methods, big data, segmentation/modeling approaches, ad tech, and marketing concepts a plus.
- Proficient in PowerPoint for some slide creation and editing
- Proficient in Excel including pivots and reporting as needed
- Experience in Tableau a plus.
- Basic scripting knowledge (ruby/perl/python ) a plus
- Splunk or similar reporting/analytics tool) a plus.