Sprinklr, Inc. seeks a Sr. Product Support Lead Engineer - To provide product support by
designing and developing customized software application solutions for Sprinklr social
Specific duties will include:
- Analyze software product needs and work on software development projects and documentation as required;
- Ensure that software product continues to function normally by duplicating and troubleshooting software product, test software behavior to identify gaps and work towards a speedy resolution;
- Investigate user-reported issues, and deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users as technical subject matter expert on key modules of Sprinklr's product;
- Develop in-depth product expertise in order to lead on specialty software development projects and initiatives, team meetings, provide key software development insights and work towards a speedy resolution;
- Understand customer requirements and workflow and provide regular updates;
- Contribute towards product stability and work on scope for improvements and feature additions;
- Participate in testing phases as part of new feature releases to ensure product stability;
- Develop and manage technical documentation outlining process and procedures for both internal and client use purposes;
- Work cross-functionally with development, quality assurance, client success and operations teams to resolve escalated issues; and
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of software.
Job Location: Austin, TX. Employer will accept a Master's degree or equivalent and three (3) years of experience, OR a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and five (5) years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree or equivalent and three (3) years of experience.