Job ID R-10106290
What does a great Sr. Product Strategist do?
You will evaluate our client's credit portfolio and offer recommendations for strategy changes using industry best practices to minimize risk and increase revenue. You will identify overall portfolio trends through reporting and make recommendations to Product Owners and senior leaders.
In this role, you can look forward to these essential responsibilities:
- Keep abreast of compliance and regulatory changes and evaluate impacts to clients and their strategies.
- Partner with Account Executives to balance client advocacy aligned with Fiserv's product roadmaps, while anticipating needs and demands and working to provide logical and creative solutions without explicit instructions.
- Support the organization’s Adaptive Control product in our credit space by building and managing the strategies specific to a credit client’s portfolio business rules. Decision Areas that would be managed include: Marketing, Reissue, Collections, Payment Hold, Credit Facilities (pricing) and Credit Line Management.
- Develop and maintain Adaptive Control strategies that align to the Financial Institution’s or Credit Union’s business rules
- Can maintain an overall awareness of the credit processing industry to include account origination, portfolio management, risk, loans, and collections.
You’re the kind of person who:
- Can accommodate changes in prioritization of work tasks efficiently, and be capable of carrying out multiple projects while delivering quality solutions
- Understands the Product Life cycle and impacts to the credit business
- Exemplifies a hands-on, self-motivated, approach and thrives in a fast-moving, dynamic environment within an evolving industry
- Can build customized reporting
Are you passionate about product management? Do you love making an impact to the business and driving success for an entire product line?
This is a great opportunity to join the fastest growing division in Fiserv. Card Services is focused on continued strong revenue growth and is committed to building outstanding consumer products while being a “partner in possibility” with our clients.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Product Management
- Experience with credit card processing
- Experience with TRIAD and/or Strategy Director
- Knowledge of regulations in credit card industry
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with the Vision+ processing system
- Familiarization with pragmatic marketing terms and concepts
Who we are:
With more than 1,200 associates in nine primary locations, Fiserv Card Services authorizes and settles point-of-sale (POS) and ATM transactions, monitors and drives ATMs, provides nationwide switching of debit, credit, prepaid and ATM transactions, and owns the Accel® Network. We provide clients with proven solutions to maximize profit, reduce cost, and mitigate risk.
Card Services by the Numbers
- 3,200+ clients
- 1+ billion debit, credit, and ATM transactions processed
- 28,000 ATMs managed
- 50+ million accounts managed
- Our debit network is accessible at 3.6 million point-of-sale locations and 535,000 ATMs
- Handled $1+ million in commerce in our busiest minute this year
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.