This role requires experience with software development tools, Machine Learning technologies. Solid understanding of the ML market and adoption barriers for AI/ML technologies. Must have a solid history of working within an Agile product delivery team, a strong understanding of best practice coding standards, knowledge of the intricacies of desktop software products, cloud-based SaaS products, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Produce product requirements and document them as epics and stories.
- Organize and manage feature roadmaps and mapping them to releases.
- Organize and lead Agile execution by running backlog grooming, effort estimation, daily standups, sprint reviews, and work acceptance, retrospectives.
- Be on top of all documentation needs by collaborating with the Technical Documentation team.
- Work closely with hardware and SDK Product Marketing and Product Management teams to ensure tight alignment of work to the product plans and customer commitments.
- Be a voice of the customer with Engineering teams.
- Manage and communicate effectively the overall project plan to meet designated goals while tracking budgets and ensuring all roles are clear.
- Keep projects on schedule ensuring all tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Motivate teams by solving problems to remove roadblocks.
- Track and review progress, correct the course if off track.
- Actively engage with the team, communicate with stakeholders outside of the team and incorporate feedback into the project.
- Manage Scrum Masters
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of solid experience managing projects and/or owning products
Competencies and Job Criteria
- Proven high Emotional Intelligence results with references from peers or reports
- Analytical: Skilled in using analysis; is systematic and rational.
- Detail-oriented: Pays close attention, e.g., item-by-item to the work; focuses on things individually.
- Bright: Mentally quick, clever, and intelligent.
- Conceptual: Able to conceive mentally, formulate ideas, and has an imagination.
- Creative: Intellectual inventiveness and able to develop original solutions to problems.
- Logical: Uses or is accustomed to correct reasoning. Reasons in a predictable way. Uses the science of logic, valid induction, or deduction.
- Perceptive: Capable of perceiving things as they are and has insight or intuition.
- Articulate: Expresses oneself clearly or lucidly in written and oral communication.
- Cooperative: Works jointly with others to promote the same result.
- Ethical: Having and conforming to Blaize’s standards of conduct and moral judgment.
- Listener (good): Hears completely and understands what is being said.
- Problem-solver: Effective at solving problems not just defining or complaining about them.
- Self-motivated: Has the inner drive and motivates her/himself.