Maintains backlog for the scrum team including building requirements, grooming The Advice and Guidance Utilities Product Owner will be working with agile scrum development teams passionate about building and improving our various components that support our wealth management offers. They will be responsible for building a roadmap and executing against that plan with their team. This role has responsibilities that include managing other domains integrating with the platform, ensuring data is available for reporting and KBI metrics, and working with scrum teams for delivery of required functionality. Representing business and technology partners, this role will work closely with architects, developers, and business to ensure solutions meet business needs, are scalable, and are made with long term goals at the forefront.
What you are good at
- Maintains backlog for the scrum team including building requirements, grooming sessions, and continual prioritization
- Involved in all scrum team ceremonies including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, demos, user story sign-off, and production sign-off
- Actively working with partners to add and prioritize new work for the team’s backlog
- Gather, document, analyze and prioritize detailed business and technical requirements for user stories and bugs based on architect, devops, or tech lead direction.
- Add business value context for technology improvements being suggested or worked on
What you have
- Experience in Agile development practices, scrum teams, and Product Owner responsibilities
- Experience working on highly technical development teams that require great attention to detail
- Ability to translate technical work as business-value deliverables
- Ability to cultivate relationships with a variety internal partner platforms and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership, proactivity, and initiative; self-starter
- Expertise in financial services including a deep understanding over the range of financial product and account types available to consumers today.
- High adaptability and creativity in managing an emerging platform through new and evolving consumer trends in financial data management.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently