Fort Myers, FL
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 118 days ago
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise ofdigital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
* Design, implement and manage complex global cross-business-unit programs with business-critical outcomes and impact. Lead and manage business system and process development for multiple, concurrent, complex programs and initiatives.
*Responsible for the management and execution of Research processes, systems, communications & logistics related to business intelligence and analytic tools.
* Take ownership and define, deliver and manage programs on a global basis, in any area of the Research business.
* Support achievement of business objectives and goals and satisfaction of business needs by designing, coordinating, implementing, managing, measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of Research programs.
* Partner & collaborate with senior Strategy and Operations colleagues, IT & other business units to capture operational & business requirements, establish and execute on strategies and tactical plans for the definition, development and implementation of cohesive programs.
* Provide thought leadership on appropriateness of tools and process to deliver program goals.
* Deliver focused business intelligence through acquisition and transformation of raw data into meaningful business analysis insight, leveraging and expanding configured dashboard applications as required.
* Design and deliver program communications and presentations to all management levels within and beyond Research. Manages ongoing interactions with internal stakeholders.
* Create and manage key success measurement criteria and develops feedback reports and analysis and course correction processes to drive continuous program improvement.
* Maintain an excellent understanding of Research areas supported, internal/external business management & informational needs.
*Use subject matter expertise to prepare and maintain research project and process workflow content, materials & documentation.
*Create, run and maintain tracking and reporting processes and tools to monitor aspects of strategic business operations
*Create and provide training and business process support for Research business intelligence and analytics systems.
*Be an SME in selective areas of the Research Strategy & Operations business, specifically in the tools used for business intelligence and analytics.
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher
* 5+ years’ experience supporting business intelligence and analytics systems strategy or product and/or product strategy and programs within a large, complex global organization
* Agile (Scrum) Product Owner experience preferred.
* Experience with release planning, authoring user stories, viable product negotiation, and working with agile development teams with successful results.
* In depth experience of business intelligence and analytics tools preferably within Gartner or a similar Research or related environment.
* 5+ years successful project management experience involving implementation of large strategic projects across a complex matrix organization with distributed virtual teams.
* Demonstrated track record of successful business analysis, design and management of optimized processes, projects and programs in a complex global workforce environment.
*Leadership skills with the ability and credibility to own and manage complex global cross-business-unit programs of work, gain consensus and ensure successful outcomes, among large, diverse, global groups of constituents, with a broad spectrum of roles and titles, including senior executives.
*Thought leadership skills & ability to partner with senior management on program development and to lead and advise team members.
*Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills required
*Excellent business operations, project management, analytical & organizational skills, IT literacy, numeracy, initiative, problem solving, rigor and attention to detail, time management and prioritization skills
*Ability to manage, lead and guide less experienced colleagues.
*Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player, with excellent time management & prioritization skills to manage a heavy, diverse workload, multiple non-routine complex projects, often with competing priorities and tight deadlines, concurrently, maintaining complete control over process at all times.
Job Requisition ID:25534