- Responsible for executing product initiatives by working collaboratively with cross functional teams/internal divisions to build, release, and monitor exciting CAS product features.
- This position will work directly with software development teams in an Agile software development process for a large, multi-team product development effort. Main duties will include writing functional requirements, leading agile development teams, and helping Product Managers with product strategy and roadmap.
- All product initiatives at CAS are expected to drive top line revenue, optimize return-on-investment and achieve other key performance indicators. As a Product Owner, this position will be responsible for ensuring day-to-day decisions are made effectively and execution is optimized to drive toward this success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/IT/Business
- 8+ years of experience in business analysis, product ownership, requirements analysis, management or other related roles
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving skills with sharp business value judgment
- Excellent written, verbal, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize quickly and effectively both in individual work and in the assessment of business requirements
- A working knowledge of the agile software development process