$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Over the years both companies changed. LANDESK acquired companies like Wavelink, Shavlik, Xtraction Solutions, and, most recently, AppSense. HEAT was created by combining FrontRange and Lumension. That's a lot of brand names. And in order to gather all these brands under one roof, we needed a new identity—and Ivanti was born. From patch and asset management to IT service delivery and security, our software is everything an organization needs to take their IT operations to the next level.
Ivanti is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager for our Supply Chain solution to develop and drive our marketing message worldwide. As the main individual contributor for the solutions, you will need to quickly become a buyer expert on our products, the market and the competition and translate your knowledge into high-impact messaging and materials. This role, includes a strong focus on device manufacture partner and reseller to and through marketing. You will also need a broad understanding of other marketing disciplines such as digital marketing.
This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing and can be based in either Seattle, WA or Salt Lake City, UT
• Coordinates and communicates regularly with a product management, worldwide field marketing, design, and digital marketing teams as well as the Supply Chain sales team.
• Leads product line marketing. Develops global plans, messaging and positioning that aligns with the needs of the market, overarching strategic business line goals and other company goals.
• Creates and manages high impact materials that communicate the value and advantages of our Supply Chain products globally including, web site content, datasheets, whitepapers, infographics, presentations and videos.
• Develops partner-specific materials, ensures access and drives awareness of all resources available to partners
• Supports events and webinars worldwide. Delivers messaging, content and represents Ivanti as a speaker or supports onsite booth and conference duty to evangelize our messages.
• Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to plan and execute product releases
• Assists with PR, analyst relations and social media activities to influence our target audiences and gather feedback for content creation
• Tracks, measures and reports out results of product marketing activity to key stakeholders
• Develops and manages creation of sales tools, ensures access and drives awareness
• May perform other job duties as directed by employee's leaders and will pitch in and be part of a team in all aspects of company life.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in enterprise software product marketing position creating content targeting fortune 1000 companies
• A great creative writer with 3-5 years of demonstrable experience writing high-impact marketing content at speed
• A confident verbal and presentation style
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• An aptitude for understanding technology features and concepts is a must
• Evidence of working in a global environment
• Experience within the Supply Chain technology market is a considerable advantage
• Strong project management skills and fast decision-making skills required
• Excellent Microsoft® Powerpoint® presentation creation skills required
• An established work-related social media presence on primary platforms is a plus
• Must be able to work well with others face to face and virtually as part of a global team
• BA or BS degree and/or equivalent experience required
• MBA, Masters in Marketing or Strategy, preferred
Valid Through: 2019-11-1