Product marketing shares the voice of our users (clients and beauty professionals) internally, and is the voice of the product externally.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager ensures that the right customers are getting the right message, through the right channels at the right time. This position will own consumer and professional-facing inbound and outbound product marketing. This includes being responsible for developing the strategy, product positioning, and messaging that drives user engagement and enrollment. This role requires someone who is skilled in messaging and content creation, strong in quantitative analysis and experienced in project management.
This role is on the Product Team and reports to the VP of Product. We use insights to influence the product roadmap and are responsible for driving adoption of product features through positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to build compelling narratives about our product changes and take them to market in impactful ways. You’ll be an indispensable part of driving adoption and usage of new features by:
- Partnering across Product, Design, Growth Marketing, Customer Support and Operations
- Leading core research projects that inform product strategy and feature prioritization
- Determining feature positioning, messaging, and channel strategy
- Developing and executing go-to-market plans for key product launches
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Design, Engineering, Growth Marketers, Analytics, and Customer Support.
- Own key launches, develop go-to-market plans and understand post-launch impact.
- Create compelling messaging, value propositions and content.
- Build multi-channel plans for in-product, external and internal communications.
- Identify gaps in internal understanding around client and pro needs and concerns.
- Lead research and insights projects that influence product prioritization and marketing strategy.
- Be a strong cross-functional partner, able to organize and influence range of stakeholders to drive successful and smooth launches.
- Willing and excited to get hands dirty as needed to directly implement ideas
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6+ years of experience, preferably in marketing or product management
- Experience creating and launching external communications or education content
- Demonstrated cross-functional teamwork and project management experience
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical mindset, with experience analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to guide strategy
- Experience conducting, synthesizing and sharing user research
- Excellent written and verbal communication, along with strong interpersonal skills.