The Sr. Product Marketing Manager is a leader on building product growth through innovative marketing and brand development. This role will help drive the consumer positioning, advertising, branding, and word of mouth acquisition for our highly successful and growing portfolio of Casual-genre mobile Free to Play games, and must be able to deliver with hands on management of creative execution, acquisition strategies, promotion, and app store optimization. This role works in partnership with Product Management, Business Intelligence, and User Acquisition to build and optimize measurable consumer awareness, conversion, engagement, and loyalty.What you will do:
- Drive strategy and deliver on goals for consumer brand awareness, paid user acquisition, and organic acquisition for our portfolio of Casual games.
- Identify consumer segments, value proposition and key brand messages.
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure we produce best in class creative consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers.
- Own app store creative and optimization across our Casual games.
- Collaborate with the publishing teams and game teams. Work closely with UA, PM, Creative teams (internal and external), PR, and game teams to craft each game’s strategy.
- Devise integrated plans for each game in partnership with other team members, across performance, social acquisition, PR, promotions, and community functions.
- Work closely with BI team and manage research on consumer messaging, creative positioning, and consumer segmentation.
- Analyze performance of all marketing approaches and continuously optimize across channels.
What you need
- 5+ years overall of marketing experience
- 1+ years of marketing experience in mobile gaming, preferably in a Casual or Mass Market games genre such as Puzzle, Sim, or Match 3.
- Experience with mass market toy, game and IP consumer brands is a plus
- Experience in creating and analyzing quantitative consumer research
- Demonstrated success defining and launching and growing game franchises
- Experience in performance User Acquisition advertising and managing the creative review process
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong creative and aesthetic judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills