We live in an era of digital transformation, with software at the heart of it. Software is everywhere – in our mobiles, in our computers, in our homes, and our cars. When software is everywhere, the ability to identify and mitigate risks early in the development process becomes paramount. Checkmarx is essential to an organization’s secure software delivery: unified with DevOps, and seamlessly embedded into the entire CI/CD pipeline, from uncompiled code to runtime testing. Our holistic platform sets the new standard for instilling security into modern development.
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing professional to join the Checkmarx team; you will play a key role in developing positioning and marketing content to educate and enable our partners and customers on the value of Checkmarx services.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- GTM Strategy – Define GTM strategy for new and existing Professional Services, based on internal and external research, market analysis, and customer segmentation. Evangelize GTM strategy by engaging cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization including Sales, Marketing, Partner Success, Customer Success, Operations, and Product.
- Sales Penetration – Establish strong partnerships with Professional Services, Engagement Management, and Customer Success. Optimize Professional Services product attach rates in all segments. Align closely with Customer Success Management teams to understand GTM needs and develop offerings, packages, accelerators, and programs to support services sales. Support Professional Services bookings targets through GTM strategies.
- Analytics and Performance - Evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of the Professional Services portfolio and GTM programs. Understands the importance of data and measurement and establishes a strong operational foundation and cadence for measuring the business. Uses data to drive decisions and insights that inform and direct the business.
- Global coordination - Drive alignment across regions and shared functions to drive sales and execute GTM in a globally consistent way, while taking into account regionally specific needs.
- Establish the unique value proposition for Checkmarx Professional Services with a clear understanding of the target markets and buyer personas. Author compelling, high-quality content, both at a business and a technical level, in a variety of formats including print, web, social media, and video.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, IT, Journalism, or Business Administration, OR equivalent B2B experience required, MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in the enterprise security space required, application security-specific experience highly desired.
- Experience working with sales teams, engineering teams, media, and industry analysts
- Strong communication, time management, writing, and project management skills
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and hungry for the win!
- Highly organized; superior communication and presentation skills; self-managed, proactive
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative, and follow-through.
- Must be strong in translating complex technical concepts into compelling messaging for all audiences, including C-level, security teams, DevOps, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality